- This event has passed.
Mediterranean Escape (in the Western Bay of Plenty) – SOLD OUT
April 8 @ 2:30 pm - 8:30 pm
One event on April 8, 2022 at 2:30 pm
One event on April 9, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Te Puke might be the kiwifruit capital of the world, but it has a lot more to offer. Discover and taste incredible products from the land of plenty: enjoy a tour and tasting at both Te Puke Truffles and Mystery Valley Produce, then take a seat at The Trading Post French Bistro for an intimate degustation dinner. Enjoy a five-course menu created with seasonal & local products (Mystery Valley olive oil, Solomons Gold chocolate, Mārama’s mushroom). Additional wine match available. We can cater for vegetarians and gluten free diet upon request.
Event programme as follows:
- 2:30pm – Arrive at The Trading Post, grab your treasure map follow the convoy with your own vehicle
- 2:45pm – Meet at Te Puke Truffles. Learn all about truffles and how the truffle farm was created
- 3:00pm – Tour in the Truffiere, truffle hunting then tasting
- 4:15pm – Heading to Mystery Valley
- 4:30pm – Tour in the orchard, discover the olive press and the process to make olive oil, then tasting.
- 6.00pm – Head back to The Trading Post
- 6:30pm – Take a seat and dinner starts. Allow at least two hours.
Please note you must provide your own transport to travel between the venues.
This event has now sold out